Saturday, January 27, 2007

Its the Good Life for us...




Ali, Jessica and I checked out an alotment over Whetstone way this morning. I have to admit, it put a big smile on my face. I've just signed the Tenancy agreement. The staggering sum of £10.85 is yet to exchange accounts, but they let me have the key to the gate already anyway...




It felt wonderful standing in a quiet bit of, mainly, green. I'm rather petheticly excited about getting some wellies and packing my gardening stuff in the boot of the car...

There's a shed at the bottom, which means I'll be able to walk it most days.

My only concern is that it becomes MOST days, and Ali starts to regret getting it, due to lack of my presence in the house at weekends... But now I think about it... May be thats her plan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! I can't wait to get my hands stuck in! I think Mr.T that you'll maybe have a fight on your hands when it comes to custody of those precious keys for your sacred patch of whetstone land.xxx

PAT said...

:)

This land is MINE!