Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Phishing bug found in IE7?

Looks like it. I don't know how I did it, but I got the address bar showing my previous address, and the the current page to stay put. This was a random accident, and I'm still trying to reproduce, but it did happen...

The page was fully functional, and according to the browser, fully loaded.

Screen shot:



Obviously I could mock up anything in photoshop, But if you believe me (and its true) you can see that I didn't just type in the google address, as its got its icon next to it...

Hmmm.

Sort it out M$

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has to be the most random accident ever. If you could reproduce that, you certainly would be onto something. Pity that you can't remember how you did it. But I certainly hope that no shady characters have managed to find the bug themselves, as they could seriously use that to some serious advantage of their own that could cause some serious damage for the rest of us. Yet another reason why I just prefer Firefox and Opera.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Another bug from the previously reported bugs? What’s going on with IE7? I thought everything was already fixed.